All Seasons Landscaping, Inc. is your “ONE STOP SHOP” for Service; We Do Everything! “No Job Is Too BIG or Too SMALL”!
1 Early Spring Application
2 Late Spring Application
3 Early Summer Application
4 Summer Application
5 Late Summer Application
6 Winter Application
1) Early Spring Application – Provides nutrients for lawn green-up and promotes root growth. A Pre-Emergent is used to stop weed seeds from germinating.
2) Late Spring Application – A Pre-Emergent and Post Emergent is used to stop weed seeds from germinating as well as existing weeds plus nutrients for a healthy lawn.
3) Early Summer Application – Continues to maintain the greenness with healthy nutrients, a slow release is used to prevent burning during the hot temperatures.
4) Summer Application – Continues to maintain the greenness with healthy nutrients, a slow release is used to prevent burning during the hot temperatures.
5) Late Summer Application – Healthy amount of nutrients are applied for greenness, a slow release is used to continue protecting the lawn during the hot temperatures.
6) Winter Application – Strengthens the lawn to withstand winter diseases such as snow mold. Also gives a greener and healthier lawn in the early spring.
GUARANTEE – If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will re-treat your lawn at no extra charge.
PRICING – Fertilization
The average lawn (5,000 square feet) is only $50.00. This cost will adjust up or down depending on exact size, distance, etc.
Rid Your Home of Un-Invited and Unwanted Guests! We spray the foundation along the outside of your house/building to eliminate pesky bugs. The creates a barrier that pesky bugs won’t go beyond or they will be eliminated.
● ….And More
3 Treatments Are Recommended (Spring, Summer Fall)
GUARANTEE – If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will re-treat at no extra charge. This is guaranteed for 30 days after each application, but each application will last up to 60 days.
PRICING – Bug Barrier
The average house/building is only $50.00. This cost will adjust up or down depending on exact size.
Pesticide Applicator License #4001-16470
Pesticide Business License #4000-1213